We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. So you’re clued up, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
1. The Good Stuff
We will only use your data to up your experience.
2. Locked Down
We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
3. Straight Talking
We’ll always talk your language and have your back – no nonsense, no surprises.
4. No Spam
You decide what and how you hear from us.
5. Just the Essentials
Your info won’t just hang about – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
Pissu Kanna, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). The Pissu Kanna team members are customers themselves, of both Pissu Kanna and other internet sites – so we understand how important your privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at [email protected]
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is pissukanna.com
Navigating this page
• Sharing your information
• Marketing Messages
• Keeping your information
• Your rights
• Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
• How to contact us
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies in the Pissu Kanna group, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities (especially licensed ones)
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, SMS, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from pissukanna.com
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Care team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as Pissu Kanna comprises a complex web of many inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at Pissu Kanna, for example new designers).
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you haven’t logged onto our website for three years we will delete your information from our systems.If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Pissu Kanna website or other Pissu Kanna services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use Pissu Kanna.
We always want to hear from our customers (especially if you feel we’ve let you down or could do better).
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact our privacy team by dropping us a line at [email protected]